A cracked and sinking driveway detracts from the beauty of your home, can reduce property value, and can quickly become a safety hazard.
Luckily, Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, harnessing the innovative SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system, has the proficient solution to restore the safety and appearance of your driveway. Polyurethane foam injection is a technique that involves injecting a lightweight, durable foam beneath the driveway to effectively lift and stabilize the concrete slabs in a quick process that requires minimal intervention.
Homeowners across Western Colorado have relied on us to lift and stabilize their concrete for over a decade. They trust us for our personalized service and lasting repairs.
This page is dedicated to educating you about our state-of-the-art concrete driveway lifting and repair service and why it’s the perfect solution for your home.
What is Concrete Driveway Repair?
Concrete driveway repair involves addressing damaged, cracked, or sunken concrete within your property’s driveway to restore its height, stability, and aesthetic appeal.
Traditional repair methods include mudjacking and repouring, which are invasive, costly, temporary, and don’t address the root cause of the problem.
The essence of Foundation Repair of Western Colorado’s exclusive repair solution, concrete lifting with polyurethane injections, is a crucial element of a comprehensive whole-home solution, ensuring a visually appealing, safe, and functional living space.
With our customizable PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system, we tackle issues caused by unstable underlying soil and oversaturation, offering a long-term solution that benefits your driveway and your overall home environment. Optimizing your driveway’s health can also help to improve your home’s curb appeal, usability, and in some cases, resale value.
Signs Your Concrete Driveway Needs Repair
It’s important to address driveway issues before they exacerbate. Signs that your concrete driveway requires repair may include:
- Visible Cracks: Various concrete cracks or large fissures wider than ¼”.
- Unevenness: Sinking slabs or dipping areas in the driveway.
- Pooling Water: Accumulation of water in certain spots on or near the driveway.
- Crumbling Edges: Weakening sides and edges.
- Related Damage: Pitting, flaking, or staining on the concrete’s surface.
Prompt detection of these warning signs can help prevent safety hazards, further damage, and expensive repairs. Contact Foundation Repair of Western Colorado for reliable driveway repair solutions.
Is Concrete Driveway Repair Necessary?
Without a doubt. Soil instability and freeze-thaw cycles can eventually lead most concrete driveways to crack and settle.
Postponing repairs allows moisture beneath the driveway to cause additional erosion and sinking. The longer you ignore the issue, the more serious the driveway damage becomes, limiting your repair options.
Early concrete lifting repairs your driveway before issues escalate and helps prevent the need for a complete driveway replacement in the future. Addressing the problem as soon as it arises is the most cost-effective and efficient approach.
Early detection also gives our experts the opportunity to thoroughly assess your property for foundation settling that may be contributing to the driveway damage.
What Are the Benefits of Concrete Driveway Repair?
There are numerous advantages to repairing your driveway with concrete lifting, including:
- Avoiding Further Damage: Addressing cracks and lifting your sunken driveway halts continued concrete deterioration. Water flow will cease, preventing further soil erosion. Your investment is protected from needing more extensive repairs later.
- Improved Safety: Raising settled sections and filling cracks creates a smooth, even driveway surface. This rectifies tipping hazards and eliminates dangerous rain puddles, making the driveway safe and functional.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: A pristine, smooth driveway enhances your home’s appearance for you and visitors, also boosting property value.
- Customized Solution: Rather than a temporary fix, our experts provide customized repairs based on your property’s unique needs. We evaluate the driveway and the foundation to tackle the root causes, not just the symptoms. Our solution helps ensure repairs last long-term.
It’s crucial that repair services are carried out with top-notch products and expertise, such as our PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system, specifically designed for durability, efficiency, and minimal environmental impact, ensuring you receive unparalleled benefits.
How We Install Concrete Driveway Repair
Foundation Repair of Western Colorado’s PolyRenewal™ concrete driveway lifting process involves several key steps, including:
- Inspecting the driveway to determine the damage, cause, and appropriate repair.
- Drilling penny-sized holes into the affected areas.
- Inserting injection ports into the holes.
- Mixing a closed-cell polymer foam.
- Injecting the foam underneath driveway slabs.
- Allowing the foam to expand and cure within 15 minutes.
- Lifting the slab and stabilize the soil underneath.
- Removing the ports and smooth the drilled holes.
- Applying sealant to cracks and joints to prevent future damage.
- Implementing a maintenance and monitoring plan.
Choosing Foundation Repair of Western Colorado ensures these steps are carried out flawlessly, providing a lasting repair.
Why Our Driveway Repair is the Best Choice for Your Home
Our PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system offers unique features and several key advantages:
- Precision: The PolyRenewal™ system ensures meticulous lifting and stabilization
- Minimally Invasive: No heavy installation equipment or extensive excavation required
- Lightweight: Foam is significantly lighter compared to additional concrete or mudjacking materials
- Speed: Cures in just 15 minutes to minimize disruption
- Durability: Resistant to environmental stressors
- Versatility: Foam can be utilized under various concrete surfaces
- Non-toxic: Composed of eco-friendly and long-lasting materials
- Undetectable: Seamless repairs that are virtually invisible
- Maintenance: Our annual maintenance plan guarantees longevity and consistent quality
Contact Foundation Repair of Western Colorado for Concrete Driveway Repair Today!
You don’t have to live with a damaged driveway. Restore its beauty and safety with Foundation Repair of Western Colorado’s expert concrete lifting services. We provide solutions and repairs tailored for your property, leveraging the power of PolyRenewal™ to deliver lasting, efficient protection.
Contact us today to schedule your free inspection and estimate from Western Colorado’s most trusted home repair contractor. Our decade of experience, thousands of satisfied customers, and unparalleled customer care speak for themselves. We’re eager to assist you in transforming your home, too.
Concrete driveways can sink, crack, and sustain other damage due to erosion beneath the slabs caused by expansive soil, soil instability, water intrusion from cracks, and freeze/thaw cycles. Heavy vehicles parked in the same place for prolonged periods can also result in driveway sinking. Contact Foundation Repair of Western Colorado for a free inspection to identify the cause and the optimal repair solution.
The PolyRenewal™ system cures within 15 minutes, allowing almost immediate use post-repair, ensuring minimal disruption to your daily routine.
Absolutely! Our PolyRenewal™ system employs a non-toxic, eco-friendly foam that poses no harm to you, your pets, or the environment.
Last Modified Date: