Concrete Crack Repair in Western Colorado
Cracked and uneven concrete is a common issue that can pose serious hazards and negatively affect the aesthetics of your property. It may also indicate deeper structural problems that could lead to more severe damage over time.
At Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, we provide homeowners with a state-of-the-art concrete lifting solution that effectively addresses these issues. Our specialized SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ polyurethane injections lift sunken concrete slabs and help close cracks, restoring stability to your concrete structures.
Homeowners across Western Colorado have placed their trust in our advanced repair process, and we are excited to offer you the same high level of service and expertise.
What is Concrete Crack Repair?
Concrete crack repair is a vital process that addresses damage on concrete surfaces, often caused by unstable soil conditions or water saturation.
Simply filling cracks with caulk or similar materials is a superficial solution that doesn’t address the root of the problem.
At Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, we take concrete repair a step further. Our PolyRenewal™ system gently lifts and stabilizes settled sections of concrete, reducing visible cracks and sealing them once the slab is solidified. This approach ensures the longevity and safety of your concrete structures.
Signs Your Home Needs Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete surfaces prone to cracking include:
If you notice any of the following signs, it’s time to consider concrete crack repair:
- Visible and expanding cracks
- Cracks wider than ¼”
- Uneven or sinking concrete slabs
- Tripping hazards
- Concrete pulling away from your house
- Cracked walls or damaged siding above sunken concrete
- Crumbling edges
- Pitting, flaking, or stained concrete
- Water pooling on the surface after rain
- Weeds growing between concrete sections
Addressing these issues early can prevent more extensive and costly repairs in the future.
Is Concrete Crack Repair Necessary?
Repairing concrete cracks is crucial to prevent further damage and deterioration.
While some methods, such as mudjacking or repouring, offer temporary fixes, they fail to address the underlying causes of concrete damage.
Tackling the problem in its early stages not only saves you money but also ensures the effectiveness of solutions like our PolyRenewal™ system, making it an integral part of our comprehensive home solution.
Benefits of Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete crack repair offers a range of advantages, including:
Our process eliminates tripping hazards by lifting and leveling uneven concrete surfaces. Sealed cracks prevent further fractures that could harm people or damage vehicles, enhancing the overall safety of your property.
Prevention of Further Damage
Injecting expanding foam beneath compromised slabs stabilizes the ground, preventing further sinking and settlement. This proactive approach protects your concrete investment and averts worsening issues.
Enhanced Aesthetics and Property Value
Cracked and uneven concrete is unsightly and can decrease your property’s value. Our concrete solutions restore cracked surfaces to their original, smooth appearance, enhancing your property’s curb appeal.
Extended Concrete Life
Left untreated, minor cracks can evolve into major repairs. Our concrete lifting and stabilization treatments protect the integrity of the slab, preventing the need for complete replacement and ultimately extending the lifespan of your concrete surfaces.
Our Concrete Crack Repair Process
Foundation Repair of Western Colorado’s certified team follows these essential steps when installing PolyRenewal™:
- Drill small, penny-sized holes into the concrete.
- Insert injection ports into each hole.
- Mix and prepare the two-part, closed-cell polyurethane foam.
- Inject foam beneath the concrete slabs through the ports.
- The expanding foam fills the voids beneath the concrete, lifting the slab.
- Allow the foam to fully cure (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove the injection ports and fill and smooth out drilled holes.
- Seal cracks and joints to prevent future damage.
- Schedule regular maintenance for your concrete slabs.
With the right tools, training, and products, our concrete repair process is efficient, minimally invasive, and provides long-lasting results.
Why Choose Us for Concrete Crack Repair
Foundation Repair of Western Colorado’s PolyRenewal™ system is the optimal solution for concrete lifting and crack repair, offering:
- Unmatched Precision: Our polymer injection technique accurately targets and lifts settled concrete slabs.
- Minimally Invasive: Small access points eliminate the need for bulky equipment or extensive excavation.
- Lightweight: Closed-cell foam adds strength without overburdening existing foundations.
- Fast Results: Foam solidifies in just 15 minutes, ensuring immediate stability and minimal downtime.
- Resilience: Our product withstands environmental pressures for lasting concrete slab repairs.
- Multipurpose: Suitable for various concrete surfaces and applications.
- Eco-Friendly: Formulated with non-toxic, sustainable materials designed for durability.
- Discreet: Virtually invisible repairs that seamlessly integrate into the landscape.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Annual maintenance plans affirm our commitment to long-term performance.
Contact Foundation Repair of Western Colorado Today!
If you’ve noticed settlement, cracks, or uneven sections in your concrete surfaces, don’t delay. The longer you wait, the more extensive the damage can become. Trust the expertise of Foundation Repair of Western Colorado to protect and enhance the value of your home.
As the region’s leading foundation repair provider, we bring unmatched quality and experience to homeowners across Western Colorado seeking effective concrete solutions. Contact us today to schedule a free inspection and no-obligation repair estimate.
Treat any cracks wider than ¼” as soon as possible to prevent further damage. Avoid DIY repairs and opt for professional solutions from Foundation Repair of Western Colorado. Our PolyRenewal™ system lifts and stabilizes concrete and can help close cracks. Contact us for a free inspection and estimate.
Our approach differs from conventional filling methods. We inject high-density polyurethane foam under the concrete to lift and stabilize the slab. While we don’t specifically “repair” concrete cracks, our process often closes them. We also apply a silicone-based sealant to cracks and joints after stabilization. Contact us for more information and to schedule a free inspection and estimate.
The length of the installation process varies based on the extent of the damage and the size of the job. Typically, the concrete lifting process can be completed within a day. The PolyRenewal™ foam cures in approximately 15 minutes, allowing you to use the surface shortly after. Our experts will provide an accurate timeline during your free inspection.
Last Modified Date: