While many foundation problems are similar, each one demands a customized solution to provide the best value and performance. At Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, we take pride in making the costs for these repairs as clear and easy to understand as we possibly can.
Why Choose Us?
Foundation repair solutions vary in cost, depending on the type and severity of the problem and the tools, materials, and time required to complete the work.
For example, the amount of excavation required to reach a damaged footing is one factor that can affect the cost of a foundation settlement repair.
Another cost factor is the depth that piers must be driven to reach competent strata when underpinning a settling foundation.
The good news about the repairs undertaken by us is that they are much less disruptive and much more economical than total foundation replacement.
The Bottom Line…
All of our representatives are trained on how to design a foundation repair system that will give you successful results without “over-engineering” a system that costs more than it should. Your representative will be basing the cost of your repair off a price sheet. You’re protected from variable pricing, and you won’t need to worry about negotiating the bottom line.
Why Should I Fix My Foundation?
- The Problem Will Get Worse: A foundation problem never gets better on its own. As it gets worse, the problem will cost more to fix.
- Resale Value: Who wants to buy a house with a foundation problem? Nobody!
- Appearance: Foundation problems often cause ugly cracks — not only in the foundation itself but also inside the home.
- Door and Window Operation: As your foundation fails to hold the structure in place, your house will bend and twist. This will cause doors and windows to stick and jam.
- Use of Space: Sometimes you can lose the use of your space because of foundation failure. That’s not what you paid for when you bought your home!
- A Safer Home: It’s unusual, but disasters like foundations collapsing, chunks of brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards do emerge.
- Minimize pests’ interest: Insects and animals can get into your home through cracks in the foundation, becoming unwanted and uninvited guests.
Call us For A Free Foundation Repair Estimate & Inspection!
We would like to send one of our representatives to your home to help you decide on the best services and products for your home. All of our representatives are fully trained, and we have confidence in their highly competent, professional service.
We would like to offer you a FREE foundation repair quote for your home. Once you’ve decided what option will work best, your representative will write a proposal and establish a price for the repair.
We proudly serve the Colorado area, including Grand Junction, Montrose, Delta, Aspen, Glenwood Springs, and many areas nearby.